Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day Two...                                                                                                                                                   


Today is day 2 of our new blog and NK has not seen it yet..hope she will like it... I am sure she will take a peek at it later today.   I just receive 2 new cricut cartridges this morning  now I have Art Deco and Spring Cottage so I will be off playing again.  The Art Deco has a couple cars on it so I can do a few more masculine cards with it!!! I love the cars... my hubby and I spend some time at cars shows through the summer months.

 I am also working on some graduation items for my oldest Granddaughter (graduating from High School) which I will share when they are finished but I need to do some shopping  for the right color 12 x12 sheets of card stock.  Shopping - oh yes one of the joys of life... that I am sure is one of NK 's quotes.

Time to check out those cars!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nancy and Nancy... I thought I'd stop by and start following your blog!

    I can't wait to visit back when you have tons more creations added in here

    ReplyDelete